<body>


"In order to be irreplaceable,
one must always be different." -Coco Chanel
Feel This Moment
Tuesday, 30 July 2013


Hello there Fashion lovers, 
I'm here to tell you where i thrift my clothes! {Yayyy} I was wondering where i could get thrifted items in Singapore when i was watching Clothesencounters Do Check her out! 

Denim on me
I've been searching high and low for a denim jacket like that for a very long time. I had nothing to do in school, so i went to NEW2U to check it out. When you want something, you gotta really dig in! {I got this at only $3! Where can you find clothes at this price!}

New2u
"In May 2000, the New2U Thrift Shop opened its doors. The Shop is managed entirely by volunteers, some of whom have been volunteering with New2U for many years. The shop sells pre-loved clothing, accessories, household items, oraments, books and etc. All goods are donated, and prices start from as low as S$1.00.

Proceeds from the store go towards`Star Shelter and the various SCWO Initiatives."

DO CHECK THEM OUT & HELP THEM RAISE FUNDS FOR CHARITY!



Checked it out
Plaids. I think plaids will be quite a statement if you have it on you. So i happen to find this blazer when i was helping out in my church's jumble sale to raise funds for charity! 




new2uThriftshop {Click here}


Happy thrifting!

With Love,
G


Labels: , , , ,



Lockedeepdown
A FASHION LOVER

♥ iloveyou :D

♥ iloveyou :D

Georgina Rachel Kwan ♥

I'm just an ordinary girl
GeorginaRachelKwan,{Designer}
who loves design & Fashion ♥
I'd want to make a difference to your life ♥
Enquires at georginarachelkwan@gmail.com for advert
----


FOLLOW MY FOOTSTEPS ♥
With love

GeorginaRachk's
style gallery


Instagram

Follow on Bloglovin




Music
blast the stereo




Archives
time machine

July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
February 2014
April 2014
May 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
December 2014
February 2015
March 2015
April 2015
September 2015
October 2015


Credits
Big bow to

Designer | Basecodes | Icon
Background is from Photobucket :D